The Robert F. Kennedy Children’s Action Corps’ Lancaster Residential Treatment Campus provides multiple levels of residential treatment, emergency assessment, respite care, flexible private pay service offerings and special education services. We see the family as experts regarding their child and partner together to tailor individual services to meet the needs of our students. Family members and other stakeholders are involved from the intake process through every facet of a student’s placement, treatment and eventual discharge including collaborative after care planning.
The Robert F. Kennedy Lancaster School is located on the Lancaster campus and is a state-approved special education school that is open to residence as well as off-campus students for day and after-school programs.
Specific services include:
- Long- and short-term residential treatment including emergency assessment and respite care
- Day-student education and therapy
- Special education assessment and placement and support for elementary, middle and high school students
- Group and family therapy as well as family support services
- Adventure Education, including National Youth Project Using Minibikes (NYPUM) and the local chapter of the international non-profit, Trips for Kids. Visit the Trips for Kids website and their National Sponsor page at www.tripsforkids.org/national/sponsors.htm.
- On and off campus opportunities to participate in school-to-work programs including classes in the culinary arts and a work study program in partnership with the Bolton Police and Fire Departments.
- Youth participate in community service projects including collaborating with the United Way of North Central Massachusetts.
- Through a partnership with LUK, youth have access to substance abuse services including: substance abuse assessments, individual counseling, teen group counseling and family counseling.
- Youth have access to a wide range of faith-based organizations for spiritual learning and growth.
- Youth attend the Worcester YMCA for swimming lessons and swim tests.
If you are interested in being contacted by our Lancaster Residential Treatment Campus please complete this form or call our Admissions Coordinator at 978.365.2803.