Robert F. Kennedy Children’s Action Corps offers adoption services through Bright Futures Adoption Center, a licensed, nonprofit, domestic adoption agency with two programs:
The Infant Adoption Program places infants born in the United States with loving families, and the Adoption and Permanency Program finds “forever families” for children of all ages currently waiting in the Massachusetts foster care system.
Bright Futures Adoption Center educates and supports expectant/birth parents and adoptive parents about the adoption process. A primary and unique focus of Bright Futures is to attract birth and adoptive parents from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
Specific services include:
- Options counseling
- Pre-adoptive parent education
- Massachusetts Approach to Partnerships in Parenting (MAPP) training
- Home studies
- Matching, adoption and transition planning
- Post-placement supervision
- Legal finalization
- Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC)
- Post-adoption support services
Bright Futures Adoption Center is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
Karen Cheyney, 978.263.5400
877.652.6678 (toll free)